- Fresno State had its best finish of the season at the Dale McNamara Invitational.
- Fresno State had three players finish in the Top 20.
- The Bulldogs have one tournament remaining this fall.
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - The Fresno State women's golf team had its best finish of the season this week at the Dale McNamara Invitational, hosted by Tulsa, at the Golf Club of Oklahoma. The Bulldogs finished in third place, shooting 18-over-par 882 (300-297-285).
After darkness paused play on Monday, Fresno State saw itself in eighth place but used a strong finish of the second round and a complete third round performance to jump up the team leaderboards.
Fresno State had three golfers finish in the Top 20 with Harriet Lynch leading the way, finishing tied for 12th place with a 2-over-par 218 (76-69-73). Lynch had her second round in the 60's of the season in the second round of the Tulsa-hosted event.
Sophomore Nicola Kaminski also had her best finish as a Bulldog, finishing one stroke behind Lynch at T14th. Kaminski shot a 3-over-par 219 (73-76-70). She finished the tournament with her second round under par on the season. Senior Jessica Hall had her first Top 20 finish of the season, checking in at tied for 16th at the conclusion of the Dale McNamara Invitational. Hall shot 4-over-par 220 (75-75-70) with her best round on Tuesday.
True freshman Yu Shang finished T31st in her second collegiate tournament. Shang shot a 225 (76-77-72), finishing 9-over-par in the tournament. Lory Paradis finished T72, shooting a 243 (78-80-85) on the week.
- UNLV was the team champion, finishing first with a 861 (289-287-285).
- Oklahoma State's Hailey Jones (71-70-71=212), who participated as an individual, and UNLV's Sydney Bryan (70-73-69=212) were individual co-champions this week.
- Harriet Lynch tied the tournament-high with 39 par shots.
- Lynch had the second-highest finish by any Bulldog at the Dale McNamara Invitational.
- Fresno State had three players finish in the Top 25 for its third-straight appearance at the Dale McNamara Invitational, after having three in the Top 25 in 2018 and four in the Top 20 in 2017.
Up Next: Fresno State returns to the course on Oct. 24-26 for the Bash at Boulder Creek, its final tournament of the fall season. The NAU-hosted event will be held at the Boulder Creek Golf Club in Las Vegas, Nev.